SBHS 2011
YOU MUST LOGIN TO SEE CONTENT.
IF YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED YOU MUST REGISTER WITH YOUR FULL NAME. ONE OF THE ADMINS WILL THEN ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
THIS IS TO ENSURE NO ONE FROM OTHER SCHOOLS CAN GET ACCESS.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SBHS 2011
YOU MUST LOGIN TO SEE CONTENT.
IF YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED YOU MUST REGISTER WITH YOUR FULL NAME. ONE OF THE ADMINS WILL THEN ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
THIS IS TO ENSURE NO ONE FROM OTHER SCHOOLS CAN GET ACCESS.
SBHS 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MEMBERS

Go down

NEW MEMBERS Empty NEW MEMBERS

Post  austinly Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:26 pm

If you've just registered and can't see any thing other than this post, you need to confirm your identity with me or Allen by Facebook/Msn/etc. in a way that we can make sure it's you. As Howard(the sexy kid) said we DO NOT want this forum getting leaked, because in the end those are your marks going down the drain (har har extended metaphor...)

and IF you've been already confirmed as a general user but haven't confirmed with me, please do as I have temporarily set people to general to make it easier to sort through as most of you should be legit, but will be chasing up and trying to confirm/prune people over the next few days. Makes it easier for me if you message me yourself, preferably by fb Smile Message me with your user or email that you registered with or both.

austinly

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum